5.25.2010

Published High Line Work

This spring marks the beginning of my fourth year covering the construction of NYC's marvelous High Line. I have enjoyed every minute spent walking the line, talking to the workers, and of course shooting. This project was the spark, the one that inspired me to try to get in and shoot as many landmark construction projects here in the city as will allow me.

Working with the wonderful folks at Friends of the High Line has been a real pleasure. Starting with my initial conversations with them regarding my intentions for covering their project and for the years to come until the fully completed High Line construction finally wraps up with an opening at the Hudson Yards, I really can't say enough good things about them. Thanks Peter, Katie, Patrick, Kate, and of course Joshua and David for your support (and for getting my work into Sternfeld's book!).

Above are some High Line publications where you can find my photographs. Below are links to purchase them.

Designing the High Line: Gansevoort Street to 30th Street (buy here and here)

High Line Opening Booklet, Limited Edition (buy here)

Joel Sternfeld: Walking the High Line, 2nd Edition (buy here or here)

No comments:

Post a Comment