5.08.2012

High Line HQ Bridge

Wow, what's happening to the time?!  I've been absolutely swamped lately.  Lots of work is a good thing for sure but it has kept me from my usual updates here on the blog.  I'm returning from my absence with a post about a temporary structure.  Its kind of utilitarian--its, well, a sidewalk bridge.  As you may be aware, my good friends over at the High Line are working away on a little HQ building sandwiched between the park and the new downtown Whitney Museum.  As the building rises to the level of the park, a protective barrier was needed to protect the public.  It also give the public and opportunity to safely view the ongoing work on the HQ and Whitney.  Here are some photographs of the bridge, which includes a short history of the High Line featuring a few of my photos!







No comments:

Post a Comment